Twitter HAPPY!

Today, something amazing happened and I felt I could share it with you. If you don't have a Twitter account I think you should get on that now. I only started Twitter this past September, and I can admit I am not as active as I would like to be. I have had amazing followers, retweets, replies, and even conversations. You can see a passion that is felt and amazing new research that is up to date. It is a community in itself and today (back to my story) I received a mention from @scholaforis who has the same passion in Forest Schools and is an experimental educator for children in the woods and forest. She post different mentions to other "Twitters" that show what we shared and gives a special mention. It was a great experience to see my name in a Headline and when I retweeted it she even said thank you. She is an active educator and it shows that you eventually can get noticed! This motivated me to continue on with Twitter and keep my passion showing like @YRnature @Acorn_School @Better_Ed    @LouiseJupp and @DianeKashin1 !!!

Here's some screenshots to show you hard work pays off!!!









I feel I accomplished something and hopefully this will motivate others to join this community. I hope you have learned about Forest Schools and social media. I have great passion and will always lend a hand, so please never hesitate to message. Please again follow my Twitter and Pinterest!!! I will continue to blog my experience and learning on Forest Schools so don't go away!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment